A Way to Death Article by Jerry Baloch

A Way to Death 

By Jerry Baloch

 

As we know, we all are facing too many problems nowadays. The same is a case I heard yesterday, and I want to write something about it.

 

Yesterday, I went to college. I was sitting in the ground in front of my classroom because the teacher was a bit late, so I decided to sit outside. A random girl was sitting beside me, and she was weeping badly. I stepped forward toward her and asked her what the problem was, and she said nothing, but her face was telling the truth.

 

I insisted more that she trust me, and she told me that she was facing mental pressure because of academics and family.

 

“All of them want me to get a high score, but they don't care about me or my health, and what if I don't do well in exams? What will happen next?”

 

I listened to her carefully and tried to calm her, but she had a heavy burden on her heart and mind.

 

After two days, a few girls told me that she had attempted suicide and was now in the emergency. I was shocked. When I talked to her classmates, they told me that she had scored 79 percent, so she became desperate and attempted suicide.

 

And I was thinking that, is a high score more important than the life of a person? We know we have to study hard for a better future, but like this, everyone is mentally disturbed and on the way to death. What will we do with a high score when the person is no more?

 

Let them on their mercy

By Jerry Baloch

 

As we all see today, most of the students are graduated but still jobless, merit holders, scholarship leaders, but still they are worthless and have just a piece of paper with them by the name of a successful person.

 

So what will happen if someone gets average marks or fails in exams? So what? If there is life and mental health, they can try again. What will happen if some extra fees have to be paid? But you have your child alive.

 

Let them be free to live their life. Let them be happy. Leave them free so that they can breathe openly, not under pressure. Support them. Make them realise that average marks or failed students can still survive; they still have a bright future.

 

Support them like friends, without pressure about people gossiping. Provide them with a friendly surrounding. Ask them to play, spend some of their time with their hobbies, and let them smile.

 

Students are also people, not machines or computers that photocopy everything. Students or children have feelings. Let their feelings stay alive.

Comments